I am surprised by how many developers think it’s OK to do work directly in a production environment or to deploy to production directly from their development environment. I found a good article today that explains the traditional Development/Integration/Staging/Production practice. The specific setup may be different depending on your environment, but the basic ideas are the same.
- Alan Seiden on Joining Cloudant
- Northeast PHP Conference 2014 | PHP Information on Northeast PHP Conference 2014
- Chris on Why Gigabit Matters
- Lukas Smith on Entity Relationships in a Document Database at ZendCon 2012
- Domain-Driven Design at ZendCon 2012 – Bradley Holt | Helseo on Domain-Driven Design at ZendCon 2012