Bradley Holt is a web developer, entrepreneur, non-profit board member, free/open source software contributor, community facilitator, speaker, and an author. He is the co-founder of Found Line, a creative studio with capabilities in web development, web design, and print design. He is a Board Member at Vermont Community Access Media (VCAM)—a non-profit community media and technology center—and the Burlington Web Application Group (BTVWAG). He is a minor contributor of source code, bug reports, or documentation to several free/open source projects including PHP and Zend Framework. He organizes the Burlington, Vermont PHP Users Group and is a co-organizer of Vermont Code Camp as well as the Northeast PHP Conference. He has spoken at SXSW Interactive, OSCON, OSCON Data, the jQuery Conference, ZendCon, and CouchConf. He is the author of Writing and Querying MapReduce Views in CouchDB and Scaling CouchDB, both published by O’Reilly Media. He blogs at bradley-holt.com and can be found on Twitter as @BradleyHolt.
- Northeast PHP Conference 2014 | PHP Information on Northeast PHP Conference 2014
- Chris on Why Gigabit Matters
- Lukas Smith on Entity Relationships in a Document Database at ZendCon 2012
- Domain-Driven Design at ZendCon 2012 – Bradley Holt | Helseo on Domain-Driven Design at ZendCon 2012
- Bradley Holt on Entity Relationships in a Document Database